After such a successful monthly meeting in July, we are sad to say that we will not be hosting a meeting in August. As you know, our meetings are generally on the third Wednesday of each month, but we waited to open up registration for the August meeting until we saw how local Covid-19 numbers looked.
Based on increased positive cases and hospitalizations along with the contagious nature of the Delta variant, we do not feel it's prudent to hold the meeting.
We will watch the numbers and determine in late August whether to hold our September meeting, and will open up registration if it makes sense to do so. As always, our contacts will receive an email invitation once registration is available.
Thank you for your understanding.