Why should you join gawn?
A GAWN membership is for you if:
- You want to empower women, create community, give back, and work to build a stronger network of business women.
- You want to join a talented and diverse community to participate in events, education presentations, and volunteer opportunities.
- You are looking to create a stronger local network to enhance the referral base for your business.
- You want meet others in various professions to explore what may be your next career opportunity.
- You are a business looking to hire qualified, exceptional women.
- You want to empower, support, and enhance the lives of business women in our area.
"I truly treasure the connections I've made at GAWN. This group is a beautiful mix of friendship and business. As a fairly new Gainesville resident, it was great to feel welcomed and well connected right away."
-Caitlyn Adams, Heart Mind Healing
At GAWN, we believe when women work together we are stronger.
Whether individual or corporate, there is a GAWN membership for you. In addition to our network you'll receive:
- A GAWN-branded padfolio
- Monthly luncheons at a reduced cost
- FREE admission to evening socials and educational workshops (non-member pricing depends on the event)
- An entry in our Member Directory, and access to the directory full of women and those who support women in business
- The opportunity to be a featured member on our social media to share more about you and your business
- Time devoted to member recognition of professional and personal achievements
- Promotional opportunities such as adding your business information to our display table at meetings, promotion through quarterly focused networking events, and other opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for exposure at our annual Holiday Showcase
"I love attending the monthly meetings for GAWN. It is a great opportunity to network amongst other businesses and business owners and the food is always amazing! I really enjoy when we have speakers from the community because it is always a learning experience."
- Jennifer Conlon ARNP, FNP-BC - Flourish Health
Click here to become a member today!