Why should you join gawn?
A GAWN membership is for you if:
- You want to empower women, create community, give back, and work to build a stronger network of business women.
- You want to join a talented and diverse community to participate in events, education presentations, and volunteer opportunities.
- You are looking to create a stronger local network to enhance the referral base for your business.
- You want meet others in various professions to explore what may be your next career opportunity.
- You are a business looking to hire qualified, exceptional women.
- You want to empower, support, and enhance the lives of business women in our area.
"I think GAWN is a very warm and professional group, that as a new person in the area, I'd highly recommend you'd join. It's broadened my awareness of other local businesses. In fact, I prefer using GAWN's membership director to find what I need over Google! The longevity, and the leaderships commitment to this group, make it trustworthy and inspiring."
-Jean Mitchell, Amway
At GAWN, we believe when women work together we are stronger.
Whether individual or corporate, there is a GAWN membership for you. In addition to our network you'll receive:
- A Welcome Package
- Monthly luncheons at a reduced cost
- FREE admission to evening socials and educational workshops (non-member pricing depends on the event)
- FREE luncheon pass after inviting three different guests to our luncheons
- FREE luncheon pass for a guest with your annual renewal
- The opportunity to win our monthly "Member Spotlight" prize, which would allow you to share your personal and/or professional story with our members at the next luncheon, as well as a promotional write-up on our website and social media
- Time devoted to member recognition of professional and personal achievements
- Promotional opportunities such as adding your business information to our display table at meetings, promotion through quarterly focused networking events, and other opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities for exposure at our annual Holiday Showcase
"I initially joined because I liked the atmosphere, the connections I make with the people in the organization; it isn't focused on simply selling yourself. In other networking groups people show up to sell their business and that's it. Here, it's more about making friends and getting to know the people first and not just about them talking about their product or services. Because of that, I've renewed my membership for the last two years!"
-Leslie Merryman, Cruise Brothers Travel
Click here to become a member today!