Based on increased positive cases and hospitalizations along with the contagious nature of the Omicron variant, we do not feel it's prudent to hold our January meeting.
For now, we are still planning to hold our February meeting. We will watch the numbers and determine whether to cancel it at a later date.
Registration is currently available for our February, March, and April meetings. As always, our contacts will receive email invitations starting a few weeks prior to each event.
Thank you for your understanding.